Before joining a hike, you are advised to:
- Select a hike according to your own physical ability
- Arrive at hike 15 minutes before the start time to complete registration requirements
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Bring sufficient water, snacks/lunch (for longer hikes) and suitable equipment according to the terrain and weather conditions (snowshoes after heavy snow falls and icers for most winter/spring hikes).
* Hike leaders have the right to turn away anyone who fails to come properly equipped for the hike.
* In case of inclement weather, hikes may be cancelled for safety reasons at short notice. Please contact the hike leader the morning of the hike in case of doubt.
NOTICE: The ORTA main trail in King between Jane St. And Weston Rd. will be closed until the Fall of 2018 while the Hwy 400 overpass is being widened. Access to the trail at Jane St or Weston Rd can only be made from King Rd or the Aurora/Lloydtown Rd.
Hike Calendar & Schedule